Sunday, February 14, 2010

I'm going waayyy back to Halloween because it has been to long since I've blogged. I promise I'll do better. Kelly looks real happy here doesn't he? This really was his idea this year. I'm not talking the blame on this one. Can you figure out what we were? We were snow blowers! Stupid I know but it was so easy and we loved the looks when people got it.


I love this picture of me and Brynlee because it reminds me of squeezin and lovin her cheeks and because is makes me look tan in December. Brynlee has the perfect "peaches and cream" complexion. "I miss you Brynlee!"

2 comments:

Lee said...

I loved the Shaw update! Keep em coming. Thanks also for your Valentine newsletter and pict. We miss you guys!

Judy and KC said...

I LOVED reading about all your family has been up to! What an amazing family you are. You and Kelly are SO attractive in your Halloween get up! Thanks for the update.